So guys, finally the trailer of Baaghi 4 is out, in which from the beginning till the end, only killing is shown, in which, leaving aside the hero and villain of the movie, the actress of the movie is also doing action in a masculine style. Meaning, you will feel so creamy while watching the train, what should I say about this scene?
Now friend, I agree that you want to make a proper action pack movie with an action hero, then at least add some logical scenes and bloodshed that can be understood by the mind. Meaning, instead of showing action pack, something has also been shown, in which, in one scene, the actress of the movie kills her enemy from behind, picks him up and throws him back. Meaning, No sensible sin
And brother what can I say about Sanju Baba, brother he is trying to become a complete animal Ranbir Kapoor in the trailer, I mean his long hair style and animal action scenes, really brother it looks so crazy to watch, what should I say
Now let's talk about Nari Shakti, friend, the actress in this, I mean the heroine is doing more action than the hero and that too is quite over the top, in order to add mental masala, the girls have been made to look so ferocious that brother it looks quite crazy, I mean brother it was okay to attack with a knife but to attack the enemy with a knife Throwing it back has become too cringy
Now friend, in this movie I just have to see how the story line will turn out because in this movie there are four lead characters like Tiger Shroff, Sanju Baba and the other two actresses are being represented like villains, so who is the hero in this, we will know only after watching the movie, let's see how this movie turns out in the end
1 Are you a movie lover?
I am a movie lover.
2 Do you go to watch the first day first show of a movie?
I go to watch the first day first show of my favourite movie.
3 Which movies do you like to watch?
I like to watch movies of all types and in all languages.
4 Which are your two favourite language movies?
My two favourite languages are Tamil and Telugu, except Hindi, I watch movies in these languages.
