Okay show guys, a trailer of another amazing movie of Thomas Shalby has come and really brother, this Vandana seems to me such an actor that he gives his life to every average movie with his acting because brother, after seeing his performance, you must have understood how properly he plays his every character because brother, he is the only person in Hollywood who acts with his entire body language, that is, what I mean to say is that brother can act with his eyes also, now friend, see, he says such things with his eyes which normal actors cannot say even with their performance because Dude, he speaks his own words for every glance, as if he wants to convey something with his eyes. Now, you must have seen his movies or web series like Open Blinder. His role is similar in all of them, but his performance is different because, brother, this guy shows through his performance how an Alpha Male is made. When I saw his Peaky Blinder web series, I was really shaken.
And not an open answer because, brother, this guy gives his life for the concept of the jundra of the 1990s. Meaning, there is no answer to him in such a concept-based movie because he portrays a modern-day character. He can play it easily but when it comes to the characters of old times, then brother, there is no answer to this guy. After seeing him, I felt that how can someone show the old fashion theme of such old times in such a powerful way, which this guy has done. I am telling you guys, there are very few actors of this type and even if there are many, they do not get the right type of script, but when they get it, they make ISI type movies or web series, which due to their talent, turns the best or the worst story into a master peace story and makes the movie a super duper hit. Yes.
Now, after watching the trailer for this movie, it feels like he's put his full effort into it, because this time we're not seeing him in the role of a macho man, but rather in a role that could be a normal school teacher or even a college teacher. What you have to see for yourself is how much effort he puts into this role and how well he portrays it, because this is no less the responsibility of the director than the actor, because an actor has to shoulder the director's story, screenplay, and everything else, and we can see that in this movie. How much has actor Thomas Shalby immersed himself in his character? How does a school teacher handle mischievous children, teach them, and correct their misdeeds?
Now, guys, I'm telling you, I've been a fan of this guy ever since I watched his Peaky Blinders web series. Seriously, giving your character so much depth is not easy for any actor, because it usually takes 10-15 takes to play a character. But he has done many takes in single takes, and even in those, he has done so much work that it seems as if not a single point of his character should be missed, but every little detail should be properly captured. The actor's mindset is to play and perform with such gusto. He will put such life into each of his characters that no actor has ever done such a thing. Guys, one special thing about actors is that when we watch their performance, we don't see who the director is, who the actress is, what the screenplay is like, what the VFX CGI is like. If the actor conveys what the director wanted to convey through his script, then the audience understands it automatically.
But brother, the trailer is really great.
1. Are you a movie and web series lover?
Yes, I am a movie and web series buff.
2. Do you like to watch movies of all genres?
Yes, I like to watch movies of all types.
3. Which languages do you watch movies in?
I like to watch movies in all languages: Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, and dubbed in Hindi.
4. Which is your favorite language movie?
My favorite languages are Hindi, Telugu, or English.
