Another movie of Dharma Production is coming in which Varun Dhawan, the shop of over acting and venomous voice, and Jaanvi Kapoor's new movie Sani sanskari ki Tulsi Kumari is about to release, of which a small teaser has come out, sorry friend, I am kidding brother, the teaser is quite amazing, in the beginning of the teaser, there is a very amazing funny scene in which an actor tells Varun Dhawan that brother, Prabhas's plant is looking like Ranveer Singh's wife, I mean brother, it looks a bit crazy but it does make you laugh.
Talking about its star cast, quite talented actors have been taken in it and some actors have also been taken from Rocky and Rani's love story who had done a great job in that movie, now friend this is a Dharma Production's movie, its entire star cast would have been selected by Karan Johar, now what about the actors, Dharma Production's movie was received and if a little talk happens with Karan Johar then they become his fans, first the movie matches start happening because Karan Johar is such a person who can make people's career and can also ruin them, one shouldn't say this but it is true, but friend I believe that making and ruining a career does not depend on the director and the production house, it depends on a single person
Now let's talk about the teaser and the acting of the rest of the actors, Dubai Chhote In this teaser, their makers have tried their best to add drama. Now I am saying this because there is a small teacher, what else can be shown in this teaser, but I am happy that they did not try even a little to reveal the complete story of the movie because if you people had seen the trailer of Rocky and Rani's love story, then the complete story of the movie was shown in it, how the hero and heroine will change each other's house to achieve their love and after changing the house they will convince each other's parents.
Brother Dharma Production house will have to be killed, friend, there is a lot of good in this production. Movies have been made like Hrithik, Rajnitik Roshan and Shahrukh Khan's movies, you should watch them, at that time they showed family drama and also presented emotions very well, people get connected very quickly with those types of movies, but what happened at this time, everyone wants to add a modern twist to their movie, that's why they can't present their movie like that, no matter what you say, this production house cannot disappoint anyone because you should watch Last Din Ki Kil movie, brother, it was such a great movie, the way the action scenes were shot inside the train, it was really praiseworthy.
Let's see what this movie will be like how does it come out
1 Are you a movie lover?
I am a movie lover.
2 Do you go to watch the first day first show of a movie?
I go to watch the first day first show of my favourite movie.
3 Which movies do you like to watch?
I like to watch movies of all types and in all languages.
4 Which are your two favourite language movies?
My two favourite languages are Tamil and Telugu, except Hindi, I watch movies in these languages.

