Home » » War 2 vs coolie

War 2 vs coolie


 Jag guys, when the announcement of these two movies came, people had so much hope in their hearts that these two will shake the box office so much because brother, one Taraf is in War 2 in which Hrithik Roshan is Junior NTR and the other Taraf is in Coolie movie in which our Superstar Rajnikant is.


This thought had crossed people's minds that brother, you are a talented actor and such a talented director, so if there was a competition between both movies, then both movies would have won together, but here the exact opposite happened, both movies are beating badly at the Box Office, it crossed people's minds that brother, neither is he with his girlfriend nor with any movie's trailer or hers. Don't have so much expectations from the poster or FIR, on the name of a big director or actor that your expectations get shattered in the future. The movie should be seen only as an entertainment purpose because if you have high expectations from a movie then who knows whether that movie will be your main target or not.


Now let's talk about War 2, brother, leaving aside the story of this movie, Vishnu also said that every single scene is useless because brother how can you present such a talented actor in such a useless way in which if you see Hrithik Roshan, brother he doesn't look like a proper Kabir. In the starting scenes of the movie it seems that okay, it's fine, Hrithik Roshan is there, he will handle the movie, but Then later, I will talk about Hrithik Roshan's character which is making a lot of noise, why should I talk about it, now let's talk about Junior NTR, it felt like I am watching some Avengers character in YRF's spy movie, I mean he is taking off his clothes and entering the aeroplane, he is doing hopping on trains and swinging in the aeroplane, I mean anything


Now, I talked about Coolie movie, brother, there were so many good actors in it and they tried their best, gave their hundred percent and Rajnikant ji also gave his 100% but what to do, the director was not in the mood to make a movie, that's why Lokesh Kanak Raj is doing his old magic hi no


Now what else can I say about both the movies


1 Are you a movie lover?


I am a movie lover.


2 Do you go to watch the first day first show of a movie?


I go to watch the first day first show of my favourite movie.


3 Which movies do you like to watch?


I like to watch movies of all types and in all languages.


4 Which are your two favourite language movies?


My two favourite languages ​​are Tamil and Telugu, except Hindi, I watch movies in these languages.

The paradise

 An actor's journey is often beyond imagination; they grapple with a unique mindset that makes it difficult to decide the best path for ...

  • ()
  • ()
Show more

Video Of the Day

Facebook

 
Created By SoraTemplates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates