So guys, not Baaghi 4, friend, you have confused everyone that brother, some people are liking this movie a lot and some people are not liking it at all. Now, brother, those who are not liking this movie will badmouth those who like it and those who are liking it will badmouth those who do not like it. The simple meaning of this is that brother, all the people have different viewpoints of watching movies. Some people go to watch movies only for entertainment and some people go to note the detailing of each and every thing in the movie to note down the detailing of which point the movie is good. Which point is bad? I mean you should take a reverse like me who tells every single detail of the movie that which point is good and which point is complete.
And those who go only for entertainment, they tell that when they immediately come out of the theatre after watching the movie, they tell their on the spot experience that how is the movie. Now see friend, now see friend, these people are entertainment people who come after watching the first show and tell their first day experience that how is the movie. And we people are receiver type who tell you about every single thing that what is wrong and what is right in the movie. Will your money not go waste and you will just avoid getting bored and get entertained but if I think you want to watch a movie and it is the movie of your favourite superstar then don't listen to anyone else, go and watch it friend because entertainment is the first priority
Baat Karen Baagi 4 After all how is it guys, wherever you have taken inspiration from, brother it has been taken in a very good way, really friend, leaving aside the action, the story of this movie and the performance of the actors are a bit too good because you already know the action, it is Tiger Shroff who is an expert in all these things, that's why you don't feel so much, then you should have watched them earlier Watch the movie Baagi 3, it was made in such a way that it seems as if instead of making a movie, they have made a super hero movie in which the actor is a common man but he has the power of a super hero who is single-handedly defeating the entire army, but no, in this you have been properly shown an emotion and the main lead of the movie who is a bit of a psycho type, he loves in his imagination and loses it in his imagination, now I will not give you too many spoilers, the rest of the movie is good
Like one time watchable and yes friend, after watching this movie it felt as if Tiger Shroff has worked a lot, otherwise what can I say about the previous movie like Heropanti 2 Hey brother, there is no story, no acting, no good music, no BGM, no actors' performance, everything was useless, their only motive was to earn money in the name of sequel, but it is not like that here, I believe that even in its previous parts, only two parts were quite good, the third one did the right thing, but the fourth part that has come is really quite good, now by good I mean not too good, a decent movie. You will feel that there is a new director who has made a normal movie with big stars, who does not understand much about movie making.
Now I will only say that it is a good, one-time watchable movie, you should go and watch it. are you able to
1 Do you have a movie
I am okay with movies
2 Do you go to watch the first day first show of a movie
I go to watch the first day first show of my favourite movie
3 Which movies do you like to watch
I like to watch movies of all types and in all languages
4 Which are your two favourite languages to watch movies in
My two favourite languages are Tamil and Telugu except Hindi. I watch movies in these languages
