Okay guys, I saw my movie and to tell you the truth, friend, this movie is exactly giving me a Kalki wali wife because brother we had a lot of expectations from its trailer and it also lives up to our expectations but in Kalki movie, in the best comedy scene, I added some logical drama, it really seems quite useless, honestly, it really seems quite useless and the same thing has been done in this movie also, that brother now you are doing comedy and that too in such a psychological film, so friend, keep such dialogues which also seem a little good to listen to, meaning it seemed like you should tell someone side by side You are calling me and by all means friend when an action scene is prepared by mixing drama and comedy, honestly it looks much worse but now what to do, we movie lovers have to watch and similarly something like this is seen in this movie also in which the lead actor of Teja Sajja i.e. Mirai does such a drama during the drama that every punch line of his goes over the head and brothers you must have noticed in yesterday's movie that when Prabhas enters and after that when his action is seen then it looks so much slow motion and unrealistic, that's okay, something like this was seen in this movie as well
Now I will talk As for the positive and negative points of this movie, first of all let's talk about the negative points, so in the beginning itself I had said that in these logical dramas and logical action, that too in the drama-comedy scenes, like you really Greenji must be feeling that what am I watching, I am watching a dark mythological movie, or I am watching a typical drama movie, friend, when I was sitting to watch that movie yesterday, I was feeling the same, brother, in such a powerful movie which is running with a very powerful story line, why was this useless action-drama added to it, when the makers could have filled it with emotions and I saw something similar in Miraj movie also. I got to see an action sequence in which he kills his enemies in such slow motion that it takes him half an hour to kill just one villain but what can they do now, friend, they are from the South, they are being trolled since the beginning for such action sequences but they have no answer in terms of story and comedy.
Now if we talk about some positive points of this movie, then brother, there are so many positive points in this movie that you will ignore it after seeing its negative points, meaning that whatever I have said till now will seem useless to you if someone looks beyond this because its story line It is so powerful, what should I tell you, there are 9 very important moments, whose protection, in his movie, the hero has to give a sharp punishment to the meaning, brother, whom will the hero protect, not the villain, and his villain is also very strange, honestly, one gets to see so many dreams in the eyes, brother, and he acts in the way he flies, what should I say, brother, honestly, I will not give you many spoilers, I will only say that you will sit engaged from the beginning till the end, you are waiting to watch this movie, that's all, what I said in the beginning was logical, it's a typical drama, you just won't like it a little, the rest of the movie is quite It's tremendous. Now some people may like that scene but this is my opinion.
Now I gave you the example of Kali movie in the beginning because brother when this type of movie and a very concept based movie comes, then honestly friend we sit with a lot of hope that we will get to see this in the movie. We have filed an FIR. When we go to watch a movie and we are shown such a boring drama, even if it is a small one, why not, but if we see it then it is quite irritating and white. Now you should watch Rajamouli ji only brother. Whether you have expectations from his movie or not, but yours This hope will never be broken, till now I have seen all his movies like Yamadonga, Magadheera, Bahubali 2, Makkhi and all of these, brother I have enjoyed all of them a lot, I do sometimes watch them and honestly, brother there is only one such director and that too in our Indian cinema, now I am not speaking ill about it but it is what it is, brother there shouldn't be even a bit of comedian drama in a mythological movie, a few jokes are there but there shouldn't be too much drama either.
The Baaghi movie is quite good
1 Are you a movie lover?
I am a movie lover too.
2 Do you go to watch the first day first show of a movie?
I go to watch the first day first show of my favourite movie.
3 Which movies do you like to watch?
I like to watch movies of all types and in all languages.
4 Which are your two favourite languages to watch movies in?
My two favourite languages are Tamil and Telugu, except Hindi, I watch movies in these languages.
