Home » » The Conjuring last rites

The Conjuring last rites

 


Okay so guys, after watching the last movie of Conjuring, I felt that Hollywood which adds a tadka of horror in its movies, is quite amazing friend, I mean there are such Jamescares in it, honestly I did not even see you sitting on the seat, brother, after the release of the movie I was thinking that whether I should go to see the message or not, but still this is the last movie of the Conjuring universe, that is why I thought I will take half a door and half a bulb with me and go to watch it, and honestly, the tadka of entertainment and horror that I got, brother, I can never forget that, but say anything friend, the movie is quite good and brother this is our It is not like a Bollywood movie, it is a horror comedy, horror, I mean what am I saying friend, this is a Conjuring University movie, you think there might be comedy in it, but you will notice one thing, as our age increases, the craze of watching horror movies also increases in us, because when we were kids, we used to get scared even of small things, but as we grow older, we start finding these horror movies quite entertaining.


Now, there are two lead characters in it, Aid and Lauren, their performance is quite good, you will not be entertained much by watching the horror elements and ghosts in this movie, you will be double entertained by watching their performance, like brother They have really done a great job starting from their first universe to their Dasven Path. Meaning it is an important step to take their franchise till Dasvin Path because brother you might have rarely seen your universe which lasts for such a long time and this is a horror universe anyway and in its ending you get to see some characters from its previous parts as well who come in a wedding scene in which the marriage of the two lead characters is taking place.


Now let's talk about the story of this movie, friend, the story is really mind-boggling because in every scene of this you get to see a character from its first path. A small hint has been given but small points have been shown and that too in a very good manner so if you have not seen its earlier parts then you should go and watch that too and watching it is not necessary because it is not that important, you will get entertainment and fear too but the way important elements of its earlier path have been shown is really very amazing like when you will sit to watch this movie then you will feel that we may not get to see the ghosts of its previous path in this path as if we have seen an Avengers Endgame level in which there will be no superhero. Rather there would be many ghosts


Now friend when you watch such movies you will feel that when a spirit torments someone then it does not torment him rather it plays with the fear and expresses its feelings because the body of a human being can feel every kind of moment and feeling whether it is scary or romantic or an angry one it is felt and all these things can perhaps be understood by entities also that is why they first create an environment of fear in the body of a human being and after that they express their feelings that why is it so What is their real intention


Now finally brother, the movie is very good, it has a very good mix of horror and entertainment and this is the last movie of this franchise, so you must watch it friend

1 Are you a horror movie lover?


I am a horror movie lover.


2 Do you go to watch the first day first show of a movie?


I go to watch the first day first show of my favourite movie.


3 Which movies do you like to watch?


I like to watch movies of all types and in all languages.


4 Which are your two favourite language movies?


My two favourite languages ​​are Tamil and Telugu, except Hindi, I watch movies in these languages.


The paradise

 An actor's journey is often beyond imagination; they grapple with a unique mindset that makes it difficult to decide the best path for ...

  • ()
  • ()
Show more

Video Of the Day

Facebook

 
Created By SoraTemplates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates