Home » » Jatadhara horror movie

Jatadhara horror movie

 
director name :- Venkat Kalyan

Actor name :- Sonakshi Sinha and Sudheer Babu
 
If a movie becomes a super hit, then people praise it so much that they think that they have never seen such cinema before. Meaning, I am not wrong in taking the example of Kantara, I am right in that because friend, I get to see this type of movie very rarely. Meaning, I have never seen this type of movie till date. I can say this because the actor is the same, the director is the same, the story writer is also the same. There are many directors who try to show ISI type concept in their movies and at exactly such a point, I saw the trailer of a Telugu movie whose name is Jatadhara and when I saw its trailer When I saw it, I found some novelty in its story that in it a house is shown in which gold is scattered on the ground all around and it is protected by a witch, literally a witch and in some scenes it is shown that the witch looks like a goddess, literally like a goddess, when I saw this point my mind was blown that how can a witch look like a goddess, friend, the FIR trailer continues and such VFX are shown in it which feel completely animated, none of the VFX scenes feel realistic and some people in the social media are saying that This Kantara is next-level cinema. It blows my mind. Should I say that if you're comparing a decent horror movie to Kantara, then there's no one more crazy than you. It's not like the trailer is less. It's possible that this movie will do quite well upon its release. It also stars Sonakshi Sinha, so it will gain a good base for an Indian movie. All Sonakshi Sinha fans will definitely go to see it.

Speaking of the VFX in this trailer, a lot of effort has been made to showcase Hollywood-level VFX, which is something we see in some movies these days. We get to see it because due to budget we get to see it in Indian cinema as well, so even the directors from South are not behind in all these things, they also try to compete and quite well and some directors pass in this competition but some fail in a very bad way, there is only one concept of showing horror in South, put comedy in every horror scene or FIR in half the scenes, we get to see a proper horror movie very rarely and whenever a proper horror movie comes from South, then really friend, it leaves Bollywood behind, for example, there are many such movies. Like Kaatil Saya, not much VFX has been used in it, the focus is only on horror, how an evil flesh is reborn as a human, he becomes flesh again through his tantra and to get his powers back, he wants to sacrifice a little girl, really, when I saw this movie, I could not sleep at night and in horror comedy also, the one movie I like the most till now is Kanchana, the first part of Kanchana is really so funny that from the beginning of the movie till the end, whatever horror is shown to you, you will watch it all laughingly because The film's comedy is so ingrained in every scene that you don't even feel the horror.


Let's talk about the person who narrates the movie's story in the trailer. Watching the trailer, I found the story quite different: a young boy belonging to a community that promotes superstitions about ghosts and spirits, catches and punishes those who make money from them, and even punishes fraudulent babas who make money from them. But I couldn't understand whether all the things he labeled as superstitions were actually real. FIRs exist when he comes to know about such a house spreading superstitions, then he goes and investigates the house to find out what is there and files an FIR in the house. Later he will come to know that there is actually truth in this. There is a lot of gold buried under this house and because of taking out the gold, the witch has fled. Then it can be shown to you how a normal boy will fight the dangerous witch, will imprison her again or will get the FIR dismissed from her forever. Now friend, I said this after watching the trailer of the story of this movie because it is a very different concept. Whatever horror comedy South movie you watch, one thing will be shown clearly in it that how a normal human being is killed and then he takes revenge from his killers by turning into a ghost. This is the South movie's way of making a horror movie which is seen in every other South movie, but the story of this movie is a little different.


1. Are you a movie and web series lover?


Yes, I am a movie and web series buff.


2. Do you like to watch movies of all genres?


Yes, I like to watch movies of all types.


3. Which languages ​​do you watch movies in?


I like to watch movies in all languages: Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, and dubbed in Hindi.


4. Which is your favorite language movie?


My favorite languages ​​are Hindi, Telugu, or English.

The paradise

 An actor's journey is often beyond imagination; they grapple with a unique mindset that makes it difficult to decide the best path for ...

  • ()
  • ()
Show more

Video Of the Day

Facebook

 
Created By SoraTemplates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates