Okay so guys the trailer of season 4 has come and guys whoever was saying that Chris Hemsworth's younger brother Lime Hemsworth did not play the character of this idea, you all were wrong brother, you just watch his performance in this small trailer, it really feels like he has observed the character of a proper Witcher, how Henry Cable played the character of this idea, here you should see his action, dialogue delivery, expression and all the other activities, how he is looking like a proper Witcher because brother we had fixed the Henry Cavill Witcher in our minds in such a way that we did not see any other character in this form except him. He could have, because he played this role so well, he truly looks like a normal human being in some scenes, and in some scenes, he truly looks like a dangerous monster. These are the things that set Henry Cavill apart from other actors. He rejects even the best web series and movies, which puts him in the category of a good actor. He's a very powerful actor, but I don't know why he rejects even the best scripts.
It could be because he's a self-made actor, so why doesn't he have to? He has every right to select the story as per his own understanding and if a further franchise is made of the movie selected by him, then if there is a change in its story, then it is the duty of the director to inform the actor that these things have been changed in the story and the character has also been changed and something similar can have happened with Henry Cavill as well that he did not like the further story of his movie or web series franchise and he might have rejected it because friend, before this Henry Cavill has separated from Superman and also from DC University, which felt very bad to hear because brother, we want Superman to be some other character. Watching him play isn't as much fun as watching Henry Cavall. And even with that thought in mind, we thought this franchise would be ruined, but after watching the trailer, we feel like Liam Hemsworth has truly done a great job. We shouldn't judge actors before they play a character or before we've seen it, and I'm doing the same thing, but after watching the trailer, I'm thinking, "I'll talk about Full Battery when it's released."
Now, in its trailer, it's clearly shown that we're going to be able to talk about our own and I'll continue the story from the previous season, where it's a witch's mansion. After an attack, the castle collapses, and the villain escapes after injuring the witch. Shri, wandering through some desert, joins some group. My brother, the ending of the third season is so stupid. Honestly, when I saw the ending, I didn't like it at all. I felt like I just wanted to do another third season. I mean, I just want to do it. Now let's see how the fourth season ends.
Now, guys, I'm having a problem with this. When the main lead character of the movie itself has changed, then how will it keep the audience connected to the web series because brother, we hardly connect with such movies or web series whose actors are strong in the story and screenplay, but in this season we easily connected with Siri, but in its forth season the main character itself has changed, so it might be a little difficult for the audience to accept this character, but if I tell you my point, brother, I have accepted this actor from its trailer itself because brother, this guy has really told in the trailer that get ready to watch a new story, now friend, that's all. If its story is written well, this web series will be a success, but if its story is even more messed up, like its third season, then forget that any audience will accept its story or this new actor.
But whatever you say, the trailer is quite good.
1. Are you a movie and web series lover?
Yes, I am a movie and web series buff.
2. Do you like to watch movies of all genres?
Yes, I like to watch movies of all types.
3. Which languages do you watch movies in?
I like to watch movies in all languages: Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, and dubbed in Hindi.
4. Which is your favorite language movie?
My favorite languages are Hindi, Telugu, or English.
