There are so many underrated best horror thriller web series, but I can't find and watch a single one because many people only watch viral web series like Stranger Things, Wednesday, and One Piece. But From is a true masterpiece web series. The story, the suspense, and the horror are shown at a next-level by the director. To create such a web series, you need so much creative freedom that I can't even describe it. This web series has so many quests and mysteries surrounding this entire town that it's impossible to understand. In the beginning of the web series, we are shown that some strangers are unknowingly getting trapped in this forest because of a cursed tree that has fallen in their path, and many black crows are hovering over it. But they don't know that all these events are already connected to their life journey. They have been trapped in this cursed town due to some accident, and then the events that happen to them... you wouldn't even wish them on your worst enemy.
At one point, I felt like even Stranger Things and Wednesday couldn't compare to this web series. I was even comparing it to Game of Thrones because it has a level of thrill and suspense that hasn't been shown in any other web series to date. When we sit down to watch something like this, we hope to be engaged right from the start, because that's not the case with many web series. For example, take Game of Thrones and Vikings, which have a very slow start and gradually draw us into their fantasy world. But that's not the case with this web series. It throws us into such suspense right from the beginning that our minds start racing, wondering how so many people got trapped in this town and how this smiley monster manages to kill everyone, from children to the elderly, with such brutality.
And its fourth season will absolutely be released in 2026 because its shooting has been properly completed. The remaining work is on the VFX and CGI characters, where they will try to make the smiley monster look even more horrifying. We might see the trailer or teaser in February or March, but honestly, at one point, I wondered if a fourth season would even be made, because a long time had passed and there hadn't been any major or minor updates about its fourth season. This made me wonder if we would ever get to see the continuation of the story, because what happens to Jim at the end of the third season is truly quite dangerous.
1. Are you a movie and web series lover?
Yes, I am a movie and web series lover.
2. Do you like watching all kinds of movies?
Yes, I like watching all kinds of movies.
3. Which languages' movies do you watch?
I like watching movies in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, and all other languages, and that too in Hindi dubbed versions.
4. Which is your favorite language for movies?
My favorite languages for movies are Hindi, Telugu, and English.
