See friend, when a director makes his own movie, he does not think about who the actor is, who the actress is, who the production house is, he thinks that whatever story, cinematography, action, love story I am designing in my movie, will the actors and actresses perform well in them or not, and how much money will the production house pay for the costumes and cameras of the actors, that means doing a proper deal with the production house, all this is the work of a director, and if the movie flops badly at the box office, then the loss is mostly of the director and the production house because the actors act and go away with their money, if he is a famous actor If not, then brother, many times new actors do not get paid for their acting and their work.
I am talking about the hard work of a director, brother, he works so hard, he narrates his story to the producer, he also narrates it to the actor, after the movie is released, he entertains the entire public through the movie and narrates it. Now I am not saying that the director works very hard, the actors also work hard, they are a way to make the story reach the people, brother, in the movie industry, as hard as the directors are, there are directors who work much harder than them, those who are related to money, now I will not take their name because you are their If you watch movies you would have understood
Now I am talking here about AR Murgadas. Brother, this guy is such a talented director. Really friend, the level of this guy is not of the level of SS Rajamouli, Sandeep Reddy Bangar. But if people will expect a movie from him, I am talking about his recently released second movie. Brother, what to say about that movie. Salman Khan himself criticized that movie. Now, from this point I do not agree at all and my anger or non-aggression does not matter to anyone. But friend, think about AR Murgadas. There is no one like him here too. It is not a mistake brother, he must have given his 100% for making his movie to Salman Khan, but Salman Khan is Salman Khan, he never listens to anyone, but brother, both have learnt from their mistakes. You should just watch the trailer of AR Murgadas' upcoming movie Madrasi, it is such an amazing trailer brother, Shiv Kartikey and Vidyut Jamwal are seen in quite form in it. They have thought that brother, if not their own, they will definitely make AR Murgadas make a comeback and there you should see a poster of Salman Khan's upcoming movie Galvan, brother, in that poster he has shown his look and his emotions, that poster itself tells how his movie is going to turn out. Hai
Let's talk about Madrasi trailer, brother what to say about the trailer, AR Murgadas must have deliberately named this movie Madrasi, brother Hollywood Bollywood is too much, now watch my style movie, in my opinion, brother the trailer is quite amazing, Shiv Kartikey is a superstar, brother, he is a very amazing actor in everyone's heart, brother I have not seen many of his movies, but whatever movies I have seen, he has done a great job in them and you must know about Vidyut Jamwal, brother he does acting marshaling so well
Let's see if Salman Khan and AR Murgadas can make a good comeback not in their upcoming movies
1 Are you a Shivakarthike movie lover?
I am a Shivakarthike movie lover.
2 Do you go to watch the first day first show of a movie?
I go to watch the first day first show of my favourite movie.
3 Which movies do you like to watch?
I like to watch movies of all types and in all languages.
4 Which are your two favourite language movies?
My two favourite languages are Tamil and Telugu, except Hindi, I watch movies in these languages.

