Home » » Pawan Kalyan new movie OG

Pawan Kalyan new movie OG




So guys friend, a very powerful action pack movie of our Pawan Kalyan ji is going to come whose name is OG and friend, it doesn't have a proper trailer but by seeing its treasure or glimpse, one can guess how much action is going to be there in the movie. Now friend, ever since I have seen KGF, every movie seems to be a copy of it, I don't know why to doubt, but now you can definitely notice. Every movie coming from Tamil Telugu is inspired by KGF in some angle or the other. Now for example you can see the movie Kabja which is by Upendra, which is a proper copy of KGF. There are many other movies which are inspired by KGF in some angle or the other, but some movies are like animal movies. It is a hit if the wife gives a different kind of action


Yes, but we are talking here about Pawan Kalyan Ji's OG movie, brother, he is really giving a very strong action wife. Now friend, one thing I like about Pawan Kalyan Ji is that he plays with his body language. I mean it was the time of comedy. He uses his body language and also during action and also during the time of delivering a smashing dialogue, he uses his body language. Now by body language I mean delivering high-pitched dialogues. Say anything, friend. Pawan Kalyan Ji manages his political career and acting career in a very proper way.


Now let's talk about the villain of this movie. He is the kissing master. I mean our Imran Hashmi who is going to play the role of a villain in this movie and the most fun to watch here is that a romantic hero suddenly plays the role of a villain. I mean Imran Hashmi has played the role of Milan many times before this but you must know the South director, he presents both the hero and the villain in a very good way. I mean Imran Hashmi is a very good actor. In the case of baby and acting also, it is to be seen what he does in this movie.


Now see friend, I have spent a little in the matter of politics but I have not seen as much real as Pawan Kalyan ji. And I have seen the videos, in that brother he doesn't talk, he roars, like a Tiger. What I mean is that in matters of politics also he has a lot of influence among the public and he has this kind of power, he got it from the movie, brother. He got public support from the movie and the FIR was filed to please the public. And Thalapathi Vijay is also following the same technique, first of all he earned love among the people through acting, now he is coming into politics to please the people. Now what I mean to say is that brother, an actor should not only entertain people but also lead a movement to improve their lifestyle. There is a need like a leader, you Pawan Kalyan Sir and Thalapathi Vijay, are you right or not, it is their public that will decide, we have to see how their movie will perform at the box office

1 Are you a Pawan Kalyan movie lover?


I am a Pawan Kalyan movie lover.


2 Do you go to watch the first day first show of a movie?


I go to watch the first day first show of my favourite movie.


3 Which movies do you like to watch?


I like to watch movies of all types and of all languages.


4 Which are your two favourite language movies?


My two favourite languages ​​are Tamil and Telugu, except Hindi, I watch movies in these languages.








The paradise

 An actor's journey is often beyond imagination; they grapple with a unique mindset that makes it difficult to decide the best path for ...

  • ()
  • ()
Show more

Video Of the Day

Facebook

 
Created By SoraTemplates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates